Tuesday, November 12, 2013

7

I haven't had any problems with the archetypes, I understand them and enjoy them and finding matching people to their archetype. I understand that there are 12 archetypes and they are innocent, orphan, warrior, caregiver, seeker, lover, destroyer, creator, ruler, magician, sage, and jester. as humans we all have these characteristics for example when I think of innocent I think of a child. Orphan it reminds me of someone who depends on someone for help this could be wife. warrior could be a solider, marine, boxer or a swimmer. caregiver is our parents, family or older. seeker can be an explorer who travels the open sea, in search for land like Christopher Columbus. lover could be a couple just married in love. destroyer could be someone who lost a very close family member and is trying to let go. creator could be a scientist. Ruler could be a queen or king or the president. magician could be someone who is a psychologist who helps you heal. sage could be a professor, teacher, preacher or minster. last the jester could be clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment