Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5

I have to write a blog entry for what I have learned so far, well I learned a lot and didn't expect to have such a loving and caring professor who is determined to teach his students. I have learned that things may look hard at first but it’s up to you to make it easy. On the first day of class we did an essay with a poem which was called "original sin" by Robert Warren. We were also given other poem like "Orchard-Pit" and "Goblin market". We also learned how to analyze poetry by looking out for symbolism, annotation, connotation, denotations, shadows, archetypes, and metaphors. We also read little mouse and had a mid-term on it, I enjoyed it. I also read the book coralline and enjoyed it but didn't like it because I won't want me parents to be taken away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment